Tuesday 16 July 2013

Nepal, 2012

So i will add some photos and comments at a later point to put the following in context. This is the end of my trip to trek to Mount Everest's famous Base Camp. Having flown from Lukla (the worlds most dangerous airport) to Kathmandu on the final day i cracked my head on miniature sized door frame walking into the shower room(Nepalese are very very small) and split my head open.



I had to go to the worst hospital of my life (look at the dirty floor) with inept staff  so I didn't allow them to stitch it up as i risked infection so i just asked them to use iodine to clean the wound (yes i know my face looks fat from that angle) Luckily the bleeding stopped before my flight to Bangkok departed and the wound healed within a couple of weeks by itself.

Have some nicer pictures to share later

No comments:

Post a Comment